Well, Congratulations on been accepted in the University for further higher studies but the next big question is what to choose on-campus dorm or off-campus apartment for rent in Westwood. Both of these options have their own pros and cons but if you wish to experience an independent life in an off-campus apartments near UCLA for rent, you must contact apartment specialist like Zuma Housing.
These specialists hold years of experience and by coordinating with the educational colleges, universities etc. They know what to offer to the domestic and international students. An Westwood apartments UCLA can be categorized into the following categories:-
- Female private bedroom near Westwood village in 3 bd / 2 ba
- Male private bedroom near UCLA in 2 bd / 2 ba
- Female private bedroom in Westwood village in 2bd / 2 ba
- Male shared room
- Female shared room, and many more
When you decide to move into your brand-new apartment, finding right place is a challenge. For college students who are always on a lookout to save money and create space in their living quarters, searching for an off-campus apartment on rent without the help of any housing professional is not a quick process.
A full-service housing company working to coordinate with the apartments needs of students and young working professionals near their college campuses at Kaplan, Medical School UCLA, SMC can solve every apartment need from moving to a new flat to its maintenance. Some of the locations which students can explore:-
- Ohio Ave offers a beautifully furnished apartment Westwood equipped with several amenities. This extremely convenient place enables students to call home anytime. All utilities are included and safe parking space can get on request for the extra monthly cost.
- 10600 Wilshire accommodation near UCLA comes with countless amenities like the free Internet (Wi-Fi) connected to your Stream box, Rooftop Pool and Jacuzzi, gym etc. The apartments are deeply attuned to the needs of the college students.
- Westwood Gallery at 655 Kelton provides quality off-campus housing UCLA in the heart of bruin town. The apartments featurecustom stained oak kitchen cabinets, private balcony, ceramic tile over steel tubs, gourmet kitchen, fireplace, vinyl floors in bathrooms and kitchens, and much more at a fair
- 1615 Greenfield Ave, a very quiet neighbourhood (perfect for serious students) provide apartments at a walking distance of everything in UCLA, Kaplan, Westwood Village. The 3 bedroom/2.5 bathroom apartments with clean and tidy roommates are located at such prime locations which are few miles away from coffee shops, Cleaners, restaurants, Park Movie theatres, Metro Bus, Blue Bus Line etc.
- Another great location for a fully furnished 2B/2Bapartment for rent in Westwood is at 1823 Pelham Ave and it is one block south of Santa Monica and one block west of Westwood Boulevard, an ideal location for college students and working professionals.
The apartments are packed with amenities like air conditioning, carpeted floors, central air/heating, cable plus to ready, disability access, dishwasher, extra storage, cosy gas fireplace etc. The paid utilities which students can avail are- easy access to freeways and shopping, dedicated parking, gorgeous landscaping, access to public transportation, family-owned building etc.
So, stop waiting for your dreamed home away from home and contact housing specialist, Zuma Housing which offers an apartment for rent in Westwood at the best possible prices and at a perfect distance from your college campus. The main goal of Zuma housing is to put the college students or interns in the right apartment which matches with their off-campus apartment requirements and budget.